COVID-19 Procedures for A & M Container Sales and Rentals
We are committed to serving our customers as best as possible during the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis. The following steps are being undertaken to make our working and service environments as safe as possible for both our employees and customers:
- While our office is open and functioning, as a precaution for our staff, as well as, our customers, we are currently not open to “walk in” customers (not customer container pick-ups). Until safe, we are more than happy to email photographs of anything we sell, rent or modify.
- Please place all orders via phone or email.
- For all delivery, pick-up and repositioning services, our drivers are instructed to observe social distancing rules; so please allot adequate personal space for the driver to complete the job function.
- Customer or customer’s contracted drivers picking up containers will be serviced but not permitted to enter the office. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not pick-up orders. We reserve the right to turn away folks that are exhibiting symptoms.
- Our people and customers are our highest priority and the intent here is not to alienate, but to make sure we are taking an abundance of precaution to help limit the spread of the virus as much as we can while keeping our services going.
We know this is an inconvenience for all and we appreciate all of your support and cooperation as these necessary changes are implemented and we grind through this difficult period. Hopefully by doing our part (even if it is a small part) we can help things get under control sooner rather than later, and we can all resume our normal activities in the near future.
A & M Container Team